Uncle Mike's Kydex Paddle Thumb Break Holster
Quantity in Basket:
Uncle Mike's Injection Molded Kydex Paddle Thumb Break Holster
With both an adjustable thumb break and a tension screw, these holsters meet the requirements of agencies or municipalities where either or both devices are required.
- An almost vertical "rake" allows for conventional "Behind-the-Hip" carry.
- For some people and some applications, it can function as a "Crossdraw".
- And, for smaller weapons it can be used as an "Appendix Carry" as well.
- The lead edge of the body is cut down to aid presentation of the weapon: this means a faster draw through a more fluid motion.
- To further assist the draw and to increase concealment of the weapon, the holster has been designed to ride close to the body and at a mid-level height.
- The loop is designed to engage a wide variety of belt widths from 1" to 1 ¾".
Related Holster Item(s)